I have written before about the live shows we attend at a local arts theater.
On Saturday the cast at The Algonquin Theater performed
- Shrek The Musical -
We had tickets for the 2 p.m show on Saturday.
We like these matinees, it's a lot easier for the hubs to stay awake.
The show was magnificent.
Pictures were not allowed during the show but they were allowed during the curtain call.
After the show we went for pizza and it was drizzling.
When we got to the restaurant, no rain...when we left after we finished eating, no rain.
As we were walking to the car, I said, "WoW we really lucked out with the rain".
The minute I got those words out of my mouth it really came down in buckets...
we got soaked running to the car.
I mention this part of the evening because a lot of rain and big storms were forecasted for Saturday.
It was fun, we did not have any "pina coladas", but it was fun just the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment