Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taco's with Mike

Yesterday was a very busy day....I cooked, baked and "fussed" for my visit with Mike. He was coming after work for dinner so I had all day to prepare. Good thing....it took just about the whole day. First I made these........


Rachael Ray's Double Stuffed Potatoes.....
these are 1 of 3 components in one of her 30 minute meals...
it took me 2 hours to make these....
worth every second, extra bacon of course.....they were delish!!!!!

Mike's place setting.......
please notice the snowflake ribbon....

the menu......
with snowflakes of course...
it's winter....and it's been snowing....a lot!!!!!

cute little snowflake place cards......

the spread.......
Taco's, Double Stuffed Potatoes, White Corn.....

chocolate chip cookies......

brownies......

I did not get a picture of Mike, mostly because I don't want him to feel like everytime he comes over I shove the camera in his face. He is usually pretty good about it, never really complains BUT I don't want to take advantage of that. I might add also that he is very supportive of me, he loves and reads my scrapbooks all the time!!!! Thanks Mike....it was great to see you!!!! and I love you!!!!!

No comments: