Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy, Busy Day

I did a ton of stuff today and I am super exhausted. The best thing I did today will be the subject of today's post. I made another Gooey Butter Cake......

these are most of the ingredients....
I forgot the vanilla but only in the picture....

this is the "base"
1 yellow cake mix, 1 egg & one stick of melted butter....
It's a Paula Deen recipe so there's lot's of the good stuff....butter!!!!
Chuck actually pressed all the buttery goodness into the baking dish and made it look like this!!!
Very Nice!!!!!!

the filling looks like this.......
8 oz of soften cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 1 stick of melted butter
and a 16 ounce box of confectioners sugar

pour the filling into the base,
and it's ready for the oven...
350 degrees for 40 minutes.....

when it comes out of the oven it looks like this....

after about 5 minutes it "falls" and looks like this!!!!

gooey goodness!!!!!!

No comments: