Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lunch With Em.....

Today I had lunch with my niece Emily and her mom, my sister (really my sister-in-law) Sandy. We went to the Mill in Spring Lake, the meal and desert were divine!!!! The company magnificent....I had a great time. We took pictures of course....I don't like them of me but I am a big girl soooo I will share them anyway. I would appreciate no one mentioning that my scarf is laying in my meal. I was trying (unsuccessfully, I might add) to hide my fat neck. Now that that is out of the way....here's the pic's!!!!

Emily, Me, Sandy

Lobster Bisque.....amazing...
and the little "crouton" .....get outta town....
I just love it!!!!!

my Chicken Martini, how cute is that name, Parmesan Encrusted Chicken Breast with Sherry Wine Bordelaise
with mashed potatoes....of course!!!!

Sandy had Crab Cakes, Em had The Jersey Shore a lobster sandwich with herb sundried tomato hummus..
I did not get a picture....

Chocolate Rasberry Cake.......

Ginger Creme` Brulee......

the view from our table.....
now is that not amazing?!?!?!
the swan came just as we were finishing.....


No comments: