Wednesday, July 10, 2024

What's Growing In The Garden

My gardens are doing very well this summer, let me show you just how well... 
I have so many Daylilies, in so many colors, mainly in my front yard, 
not all are in bloom right now!




These are Wave Petunias, we are trying them for the first time.


The front yard, looking back toward the street.


This is the sidewalk that leads to the backyard.
Spirea line the path,
Hydrangea are on the front and back side of the gate.

My Trug Garden has a plethora of plantings.
It is my wildflower garden which is just starting to bloom now.

I have a Tomato Plant wedged in there,


 with a lot of tomatoes growing on it.


This is a Cornflower, I have several in this color.

This is a Sulphur Cosmo, they are just starting to bloom.

Parsley

Basil


I have 2 Butterfly Bushes in this deep purple color.

The one above is thanks to the birds.


I have one in this color that is huge, I have only had this one about 5 years.



I know I have shown the hydrangeas before, 
the one above has all different pastel colors and two by the gate are hot pink.
I also have a blue one that is not picture worthy!


I know I have missed a bit but these are the brighter, more colorful pictures of the yard and gardens!

10 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Such a beautiful property, Debbie. Growing so well…

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie
There are many wonderful plants in your well-kept garden.
I was delighted with your herbs, they look not only delicious but also healthy.
All the best - Łucja

Anonymous said...

Lovely colour in your garden.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Just beaitiful!!!
Cathy
Acornhollow.blogspit.com

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Everything looks so beautiful especially your front yard! Love all the flowers and especially the last pink hydrangea photo.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Well, now I know what you do all day. That looks very time consuming. Totally worth it though!

Jeanie said...

I so admire gardens. They take such a lot of work and it is definitely not my skill (or my capability with my back). I'm impressed by how neat and beautiful it all looks!

Debbie said...

i should have said that i do not maintain my gardens alone. the hubs does so much of it and we also have lawn maintenance people that help make the gardens beautiful!

Rian said...

Your trug garden looks amazing! Mine died in all the heat. And your other plants look great too. I'm a bit behind in my comments and reading blogs as Covid finally found me.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow you have a lovely garden going there for sure, Beautiful flowers all around and your other things are going well too. We planted a bunch of wildflowers this year, I have been picking them and bringing them in as they bloom, not sure what kind they all are but fun to be able to bring them in and enjoy them :)