Monday, November 18, 2019

Along The Way...

If you're like me you stop the car for everything...
or in my case, you ask the driver to stop for everything beautiful.
That includes a lot of different things!

 - let me show you -


These flowers were gorgeous this past summer.

I pass this truck frequently and it always catches my eye.
I adore the truck but don't miss the "honor box".
The plants are for sale on an honor system, that always makes my heart smile.


This home had some beautiful topiaries. 


I liked this horse, the hubs pointed it out...


and these painted pumpkins in front of a store in Point Pleasant.


I'm not sure here, a happy dinosaur??

And this truck that I absolutely loved...

 



A 1946 Chey
This truck was parked out front of an antique shop..
the woman came out while I was taking these pictures and she was so delightful.
We chatted for a long time and I really enjoyed meeting her.

There are some really kind people out there and I meet them "along the way"!

15 comments:

Ella said...

Beautiful foto serie ...
The butterfly is gorgeous!

Andy said...

Debbie you hit the jackpot with every stop. How much per hour does your chauffeur charge? ;-)

Natalia said...

Oh wow, you see beauand cute things everywhere, love your photos! Have a lovely week☺

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I enjoyed all these photos. I usually am the driver, so it is hard to stop and take photos. The topiary sculptures are lovely. Love the colorful pumpkins and pretty flowers. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

Changes in the wind said...

Happy dinosaur was the best! Well maybe not the best because that old truck was pretty nice and then there was those flowers.....

Marie Smith said...

So many great things in one post. The painted pumpkins are a thing now it seems!

italiafinlandia said...

Of course I stop the car for everything too! ;)

Conniecrafter said...

Such a fun post of goodies along the way of life! Those flowers are just gorgeous along the front of that house and I love the flower topiary! The "happy Dinosaur" sure is interesting :) Love that old truck with the wooden bumper that is just too cool!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a great selection of things to see in your post.
Love the colour of the flowers in front of the house.

All the best Jan

Brian King said...

Very cool stuff! Both of the trucks are fantastic! The "dinosaur" is a bit puzzling...looks like a cross of two or three different creatures. LOL!

Karen Lakis said...

They are all awesome finds! I especially love that Chevy truck!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

If we keep our eyes open, there is so much beauty all around us. I know you are always on the look out for the next lovely scene to capture.

21 Wits said...

Yep I'd pull over for every single one of these too! Such a beautiful collection!

LeAnn said...

I must say that you take the most beautiful and unique photos ever. You find so many different things to take a photo of. Thanks for sharing your incredible talents. I too love those trucks. the one with the flowers and the Chevy truck. It does remind me of my Dad's old trucks.
Blessings and hugs!

Darren Demers said...

Hello, I enjoyed all these photos. I usually am the driver, so it is hard to stop and take photos. The topiary sculptures are lovely. Love the colorful pumpkins and pretty flowers. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
gold shawls and wraps , shawl wholesale online , prom shawl , embroidered pashmina shawl , pashmina shawls manufacturers , shawl fashion , men's pashmina shawls , best pashmina shawls , buy shawl , pashmina shawl in nepal