Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Yarn Along

I have been knitting, but not as much as I would like to be.
I have been busy working on a few other craft projects that I can't show here.
I think, perhaps...maybe those people look at my blog,
they are surprises so,
I will share those projects after I gift them.

I am still working on this gray
Neapolitan Cowl
It is the fourth one I have made, 
I would like to gift one to each of my nieces for Christmas.
I am working with a lively, hand dyed dk weight yarn,
90% super wash merino, 10% nylon.
This is a pattern Leanne recommended and I really love it.
It would be a quick knit for the dedicated knitter.

So now, what are you guys working on?
Have you started thinking about your Christmas gift giving?

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Your knitting looks so pretty, it will be a beautiful Cowl. I am not creative o a crafter, I wish. Wishing you a happy day!

Kim said...

Christmas?? It will soon be that time again, won't it. =) Love your pretty cowl. The colour is lovely. How wonderful you have your Christmas gift giving all sorted. As for me....well, I had better get a hurry on.

Marie Smith said...

No knitting here though I wish I could knit!

Changes in the wind said...

I seem to have lost my mojo on knitting and in fact have one sipper finished and one half finished and there is sits. I have been looking into trying paint by number on canvas but haven't started it yet and pen calligraphy.

Conniecrafter said...

they are going to love these, lucky girls :) Sad to say I haven't thought about Christmas gifts yet, I am sure I will be sorry later.

Sally said...

No, not thinking about Christmas yet. We have 4 birthdays between now and then. :)

Beautiful work, Debbie. I really like that color.

xoxo

Sue (this n that) said...

Hi Debbie, the cowl is beautiful and those lovely flowing curves in the pattern are gorgeous to see. They'll make such treasured gifts for your dear ones I'm sure.
Your surprise project sounds mysterious and intriguing... it will be fun when we find out what you've been working on :D)

Pam said...

That is so pretty, said it before and I will say it again, your stitches are fantastic and even. Great job. I have always left my crocheting and knitting to winter months. Just never seemed to enjoy it during the summer.

Karen Lakis said...

Oh gee - nothing and no. Although, if I start now, I could maybe make some soap :-) I actually did do that, one year, with some hand crocheted wash cloths. I haven't started thinking about Christmas for this year, yet. I think I may be a last-minute kind of shopper.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the colour of the cowl.

I haven't given any thought to Christmas gift ideas yet - but I have bought some Christmas cards … so it's a start!

All the best Jan

LeAnn said...

I always love your knitting projects. Yes, I am thinking about Christmas. I need to stop thinking and start doing something.
Hugs for this one!