Monday, September 23, 2019

Barlows Garden Center...

Barlows Garden Center
Hands down, my favorite garden center,
it has everything you could possibly need or want for your home or garden!
Each season, everything is displayed beautifully, 
whether you come in to just walk around or fill your home or garden with goodies, 
you have come to the right place!







oooooh and I ran in to my good friend Liz 
from the Alpaca Farm while I was wandering around taking pictures.
Liz taught me to crochet and I love seeing her, 
she is so fun and has a delightful, sunny, bubbly personality.
That was an unexpected treat.
We talked for a few minutes, the hubs would say a half hour,
but he is so happy I have friends like Liz and her sisters.













It's been a family affair here at Barlows Garden Center since 1983.
70% of the plants they sell are grown right there on the property.
Open year round and located just a few miles from the beach in the cute little town of Sea Girt.
If you are ever in the area, stop in for a visit, you won't be disappointed.

19 comments:

Susie said...

Debbie, So many wonderful decorations. I know what you mean meeting a friend you really love. We have ro catch up . Blessings,xoxo, Susie

Brian King said...

They are definitely ready for autumn! The question is, what did you buy? :-)

jo(e) said...

All those vivid colours! Just gorgeous.

Debbie said...

hehehehe, just mums but i really wanted one of everything!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, they do have a wonderful display of pumpkins and fall decorations. What did you buy? Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

oh, the color. I'm in nirvana

Black Knight said...

A wonderful garden. My wife would spend a whole day there!

Changes in the wind said...

You visit the neatest places. Love the fall colors.

Conniecrafter said...

Looks like they are already for fall, we haven't been to ours so I don't know what they have, I love those pumpkins with the faces, the first one looks like a fire pit, that would be so cool. I love the knitted ones too, you may have to make some for yourself :) Those standing scarecrows are cool too, always have wanted one of those.

Marie Smith said...

Love those fall colours! Such a beautiful garden center.

Karen Lakis said...

What a beautiful garden center! It seems as though I go from one to another to find what I want - I think I would enjoy having a Barlow's near me!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Note to self. If I ever get to visit that place,I need to lock my wallet away somewhere. Beautiful displays.

Sally said...

Oh goodness, I could stay in there for hours. Spectacular! I'm glad you saw Liz, it always makes me feel good when I see a friend. :)

xoxo

Hena Tayeb said...

So many great things.. looks like a great garden center.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

I love the knitted pumpkins and wheat bundles, and the pretty flower tubs! I could get lost in a place like that....but find my way back to the check-stand with a wagon-load :o So nice to run into a friend, too. xx Karen

Bonnie K said...

Wonderful! I love all of the creative ideas. We have a garden center that goes above and beyond like that. They sure make the visit worth it. Thanks for sharing!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Oh my gosh this is so pretty! Love the scarecrow family ... and of course the post had me right from the beginning with the gorgeous sunflowers. And the jackolanterns...especially the intricately carved lacy patterns. I saw a display of pumpkins and pansies today in front of my supermarket...fun ... not as pretty as this one of course. Somehow, I never before thought of pansies as a fall flower.

Lowcarb team member said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
Great series of photographs.

We are hoping to visit one of our nearby garden centres soon, they are simply wonderful at this time of year.

All the best Jan

LeAnn said...

What a sweet place to visit. I really loved all the photos of the Halloween items. Garden centers do have unique items and I loved seeing the ones in this one. Thanks for sharing; there were some great ideas.
Blessings and hugs!