Thursday, April 18, 2024

Do You Remember Me?

 I got tired of working on this...never changing color, the same 2 stitches, over and over.
A few things came up to knit, that were more colorful and more exciting.
Then I decided to challenge myself and make a sweater, 
my blanket got tucked away in to one of my favorite project bags.


I made a mistake on my sweater, I tried to fix it myself and now I need help.
So that went into a different project bag and out came the blanket.
I am back working on this and feel a little happier with it now.


In other news, the rain is back and my tulips have started to fade...

This variety that the hubs planted last fall is exceptionally beautiful,
and different than anything he has planted in the past.

- handmade -
- back to knitting, and finishing up my blanket -

7 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The blanket is a beauty though it may be boring to knit so much the same.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Beautiful blanket
I love the knitting pattern.
Beautiful tulips are a treasure.

acorn hollow said...

I love the blanket it looks soft and cozy.
Nothing blooming right now here.
Cathy

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

You have blooms already?!? It is currently snowing here in North Dakota.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your blanket is looking pretty! Your tulips is beautiful, I love the color.
Take care, have a wonderful day and a happy weekend.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

That is a gorgeous tulip. I love to have at least one "boring" knitting projects for the days I don't want to think too much. Your blanket does look very soft and cozy. Happy knitting!

-Soma

Anonymous said...

I don't know where my original comment went?
Think it's best for me to comment as anonymous!

That tulip is lovely.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/