Thursday, November 30, 2023

Opdykes, Part II

This is a continuation of yesterday's post.
 More photographs of the furniture store in Point Pleasant that flips it's inventory every year at this time
 and fills the store with  
Christmas and Winter decorations.
From the pictures I have included, you can see the store is jam packed with gorgeous decor. 
The items are quite unique...
they have everything you need and all things you didn't even known you needed. 





















This Christmas Tree is made from Sea Glass
easily found on the beaches at the Jersey Shore.

- at christmas, all roads lead home -

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
They do have beautiful Christmas decorations. I love all the Santas, the Sea Glass tree is a favorite. Take care, have a great day!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Lovely. Sweater Weather!
The decorations are gorgeous over the top, a magical place for sure. Thank you!

BeachGypsy said...

It's all so pretty!! How long to get through the store?

Marie Smith said...

Love that first scene and the colours in the last three photos. What a gorgeous place!

Rian said...

Debbie, it would be hard not to spend a fortune in that store... so cute.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The seaglass tree is exquisite! Wow! I love seaglass just like YOU! I wrote a comment after your comment on my blog, Debbie. I just made it a funny one. I guess the cap made me look like a 'boy'! lol Sweet hugs, Diane

The Furry Gnome said...

Even more wow!

acorn hollow said...

Wow that is a huge under taking for that store but great advertising
Cathy

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Being originally from NJ but now living in Florida, I love reading about areas I know well such as Point Pleasant. The Christmas store has some great merchandise. Did you get anything?

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow how neat, looks like they have many different themes to pick from. I love that deer that looks like it was made from drift wood, that is so cool. Are you going to make a tree from all your sea glass?

Lowcarb team member said...

WOW!
Lovely to see.

All the best Jan

DeniseinVA said...

What a great opportunity to see this Christmas Wonderland. I would have had a ball! So enjoyable to see them all, thanks Debbie!