Thursday, November 9, 2023

Barlow Flower Farm & Garden Center

 Barlow Flower Farm is my favorite garden center, here it is all decorated for Christmas.
They have a huge selection of succulents, house plants, herbs, summer flowers, winter flowers, 
orchids, they offer classes, host craft shows and so much more.
They carry everything you need to decorate your home for every holiday on the calendar.

This display greets you at the door...it would be a wonderful spot for a family Christmas picture.



















Walking thought this garden center you would never think of it as a 
mom and pop operation, but it is.
Family owned and operated since 1983,
the original history of the farm dates back to 1807.
If you are interested, you can read more about the history of the farm here.
The owners and staff are so helpful and kind, 
it is a wonderful place to satisfy all your gardening needs.

6 comments:

Romance Reader said...

Oh my! I love all things Christmas! I would love to visit this place.

Kay said...

OK, I'm impressed. That is so gorgeous. I don't think there's anything like this in Hawaii. I think.

BeachGypsy said...

The trees! the white churches! The reindeer! Really pretty pictures, Debbie. So festive. Havent seen too much holiday decor around here yet. But it will be here soon! I love Garden centers, all decorated! I could spend hours in a good big one, strolling, and making pictures.

acorn hollow said...

What a wonderful place!
Cathy

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow they do a fabulous job of decorating, so many great ideas, I love that sliding barn door they have too! That village display with the plain snow trees is pretty cool too!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Those displays win, hands down, over the ones I saw at the weekend :0)