Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Yarn Along

I have two knitting projects in progress right now,

One more, the sixth and final 
I am knitting with Mad Tosh hand dyed yarn
100% merino wool, dk weight
- I don't know the color but it reminds me of colorful fall leaves, with a touch of sky -

and

Kalmins mom Sarah, my niece, asked me to knit her a hat to match Kalmins,
and of course I said yes!
This is my third,
February Hat by Kate Gagnon Osborn,
free here on Ravelry.
Knitted with yarn from Arrow Acres Alpaca Farm 3 ply DK Alpaca Yarn
and my Frame and Fiber stitch marker!

I just got started, this is the brim, knit 2, purl 2.

Arrow Acres Farm
~ my farm ~ 
supplies these tags with the yarn they sell...
so you know the animal that contributed to your finished yarn.
Amano, Gulzab, Wish, Boo, Mr. Bates, Shoeshine, Vanes and Swag...
don't they have the coolest names?

9 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Perfect! And so warm! Love that alpaca wool!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the pretty cowl and the yarn. The alpacas are adorable, love the cute names. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great week ahead.

Kim said...

Both of your knitted woollies are looking beautiful, Debbie. Love the colours in the first one. They remind me of dancing autumn leaves.

BeachGypsy said...

Oh Debbie you make such lovely things!! How neat to know where and even which beautiful animal the yarn came from!!?--love it. Your new year going ok so far?

BeachGypsy said...

.well the WOOL THAT MADE THE YARN!! ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the look of your knitting, the yarn looks very nice.
What great names the alpacas have.

All the best Jan

Rian said...

Love the colors of that yarn in the crowl! Blues and tans are my favorite combination of colors.

Conniecrafter said...

that will be cute that they will match! That is pretty yarn and that is too cute that they show you the ones that contributed to the yarn you are using!

Sally said...

Beautiful colors, Debbie. You really have an eye for that! :)

xoxo