Sunday, June 19, 2016

Smugglers Quay...Adventure Golf!

Do you call it Putt-Putt or Mini Golf?
When we played with our boys, 
we always called it Putt-Putt and youngest son Mike always got the blue ball.
We missed the Car Show in Seaside yesterday, we arrived too late,
so, I decided we would head on over to the boardwalk for a friendly game of putt-putt.
We have never played here before, this course was well decorated and very well maintained.
We don't always keep score but today I wanted to. 
I was feeling lucky!









My "almost" hole in one!




So are you wondering who won.
The hubs did, can you believe he did not let me win? That's shameful.
The score you ask, it wasn't even close..
The Hubs - 43, Me - 54  

Happy Fathers Day Chuck and Happy Fathers Day to all the amazing Dads out there!!

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

awww, too cute. good for chuck. looks like a neat set-up.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, fun photos of your game of mini golf. It is father's Day weekend, Chuck deserved to win. Have a happy day and new week ahead!

Anonymous said...

I've always called it mini golf, and it's a tradition when we go to the beach every year. We normally play at Barnacle Bill's. Happy Father's Day to the hubs, and I didn't know you had a tattoo. You rebel.

Changes in the wind said...

Looks like a fun time...

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

I am sure yyou let him win on this Father's Day Debbie. didn't you!!!

Farm Girl said...

That looks like a very nice course. I think we called it Putt-Putt too. I don't even know if we have any courses anymore. I hope Chuck had a very nice day.

Sally said...

So fun~! That "almost" hole in one? Did you cry? LOL

I remember taking Britt and Ben when they were young, and then I took Hunter. We need to do that again! Thanks for the awesome pics and reminder of what we always called putt-putt.

Happy Fathers Day to Chuck! :)

xoxo

Linda said...

We always called it Put-Put!! Loved the photos of ya'll having a good time!! Looks like the weather was just perfect!!

Brian King said...

We usually call it putt-putt or miniature golf. I haven't played in a long time. I suck at real golf, but always enjoyed putt-putt! That looks like a cool course! Not a bad idea for Chuck to win so close to Father's Day! ;-)

Lowcarb team member said...

It looks like something we call 'crazy golf' but whatever we call it - it looks fun.
Well done on your "almost" hole in one! LOL

Happy Father's Day

All the best Jan

BeachGypsy said...

We call it mini golf here. Its fun and we used to go alot more----myrtle beach is the mini golf capital of the world i think and they had huge and amazing courses that were so fun. There are so many you really cant even get to them all and they all have neat themes. Have you been there and if you like mini golf you would surely love it

Rick (Ratty) said...

I used to have a place like this right around the corner from where I lived. It was my second favorite place to go right after my nature parks.

21 Wits said...

Awe, you go to the best places! That plane really rocks too.