Wednesday, October 2, 2024

All The Things

 There are so many things twirling around in my brain...
I am well...but so busy with "other" things.

There is always good in each day, so let's take a look at that...

My Chiefs won on Sunday and it was an awesome game...
they are now 4 - 0.

I saw this Hibiscus when we were out for a drive, next year I am going to buy one of these,
and try to over-winter it.

My light yellow Wave Petunias did very well this year...the weeds are doing well also.
This patch is up by my front door, the ones planted by the mailbox did not do well.

This is one of the pictures I took of the pink moon on September 15th, 
I did not share it in my post and I really like it.

We've had a few visits to Rita's Ice this past summer, it will be closing soon.
Juicy Pear is my favorite.

I purchased these Olay Cleansing Melts and they are really nice.
A daily facial cleaner...one small square, activated with water then you wash your face.
The box says it cleans, tones and refreshes and it does.


The hummingbirds came by one last time for their final fillup, 
I was so surprised to see them this late in the season.


I enjoy my time in the kitchen and the following meals are from
Home Chef

One Sheet Pesto Chicken with Roasted Potatoes

Creamy Butternut Squash, Sausage & Potato Soup

Maple Glazed Chicken with Rice & brussel Sprouts

These waffles are one option from Home Chef when I order my box, 
we love them.

I had a knitting lesson with Leanne, and have been knitting a lot. 
I will share more on that tomorrow.

I am sharing this picture of a shell craft for my friend 
Maria at Island Musing
she is looking for shell craft ideas she can do with her grandchildren.
I thought this was cute and not too difficult.

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie
Usually I see my last hummer sighting around Oct 1st. Some times there may be some stragglers coming thru later. I usually leave my feeder up till it gets too cold at night. The flowers are beautiful. The sea shell craft is cute. Your meals all look delicious! Take care, have a wonderful day!

Marie Smith said...

I have the same picture of the shell angels and almost enough shells collected already. Thank you for thinking of me, Debbie. It is very thoughtful of you! Great post!

Leanne Coppola said...

Those hummingbird photos!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!

DrumMajor said...

I have to chuckle: you have a little bit of waffle with that syrup! Linda in Kanss

Rian said...

We haven't seen any hummingbirds in a while...
And that waffle looks so-oo good!