Friday, September 6, 2024

When You Are Out & About

 My neighbor has a Southern Magnolia...

it is in bloom right now and both the flowers and the leaves are beautiful.

Another neighbor had this gorgeous Hibiscus in their garden, it begged to have its picture taken.

Thoroughwort
I captured this image on a walk around the Lake of the Lilies. 
It is considered to be a flowering plant, I thought it was a pretty weed.

Stopped at a red light, we saw this "JeepHer" and I had to get a picture.
If you think the outside is a little wild, take a look at the interior...she definitely went all out!

We saw this shell art at my favorite beach in Bay Head.

I finally got a picture of this building while up at the airport dropping Mike off.
I think it is so cool and I have tried many times to get this picture.

My Chiefs won last night and I am over the moon about that.

I heard this verse recently and it has stayed with me...I hope it stays with you.

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, 
but it is very important that you do it, because no one else will"

9 comments:

Marie Smith said...

That Jeep is quite something! Beautiful photos as always!

eileeninmd said...

The Jeep is unique! I love the Magnolia and hibiscus blooms. The shell flag is cool. Take care, have a wonderful weekend!

Rian said...

Beautiful pics, Debbie!

BeachGypsy said...

Such pretty shell art and I love the pretty flower pictures. Have a great weekend!

Jeanie said...

Those flowers are fabulous and I love the mural on the building.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Wonderful uplifting post. Love all the gorgeous shots of the flowers and the photo of the player from the Chiefs!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Goodness me! That jeep!
The flowers are all so beautiful, and I like the mural/markings on the building.

So pleased your Chiefs won last night.
I've been watching the Para-Olympics, Team GB have been doing well.

Many thanks for your thoughts and kind wishes, they are appreciated.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

My Jeep Liberty is very bland, and very old (2007) compared to the one shown here, Debbie, but I suspect its owner enjoys it and the attention it gets. The tulip magnolia produced a beautiful bloom.

Conniecrafter said...

I so Love Magnolias especially the ones with a touch of pink in them, a house up the street has one. Yes she really did a job on that jeep didn't she. We saw one the other day that had a lot of pink accenting on it too but couldn't see what the interior was like. That is a cool scene they put into that building, bet it was hard seeing Mike go, glad you got that time with him.