Saturday, September 21, 2024

Saturday Critters #562

 We went in search of Autumns color...
the trees that line this street are beautiful when they welcome the  fall color. 
But the trees have not changed yet so instead, 
I enjoyed these gorgeous horses and the farms that also lined the street.











This one trotted around like it was putting on a show for me.
We exchanged words, I spoke he made that noise that horses make.
I honestly felt like he/she was sad to see me go!



There were about 7 or 8 farms on this street. 

Sharing today's images with Eileen at 
Viewing Nature With Eileen 
for Saturday Critters

1 comment:

eileeninmd said...

I have always loved horses, they are beautiful animals.
Your photos are wonderful. I see you did not link up your post. if you want I can link your post. Thank you for your critter post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.