Friday, July 7, 2023

Walking In My Garden...

 My garden is in full bloom...


All of the daylilies are big, bold and gorgeous.


I have a few varieties, the Stella de Oro daylilies line the pathway to the front door.
They are so beautiful when they are in bloom and when there not, 
they are definitely not.
If you have daylilies in your garden, you know exactly what I mean.
And soon, they will not be pretty at all.



All of my Hydrangea plants are in full bloom.
I have 7, all different, all beautiful.






These Spiria line the walkway to the backyard.

My Butterfly Bush is still looking beautiful...
I am waiting on some wildflowers!

- how lovely is the silence of things growing -

10 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Glorious colour and shapes! It must be so relaxing to walk among them. Take care, my friend.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
Your garden is beautiful and the flowers are amazing.
Have a nice and successful weekend:)

Leanne Coppola said...

Everything looks so beautiful!

The Furry Gnome said...

Beautiful! None of our Day Lilies, Hydrangeas or the Butterfly Bush have bloomed yet.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such a gorgeous garden! Love all the different hydrangea and daylilies. It must be a lovely place to be right now. x K

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love your hydrangeas, they are all lovely.
Beautiful daylilies.
I am still waiting for our butterfly bush to bloom, your looks great.
Have a happy weekend!

Changes in the wind said...

Daylillies are my favorite flower and yours are beautiful as well as all the others.

♥ Liz ♥ said...

All your blooms are beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

Your flowers look beautiful!! we have Iris and Tiger Lilies and they are all gone. I think the Iris are taking over the Lilies. We need more flowering plants that last a little longer so I can enjoy them like you can.
Have a great weekend!

Lowcarb team member said...

I enjoyed seeing these beautiful blooms.

All the best Jan