Monday, January 18, 2021

The Early Morning

It was early morning, I was sitting at my desk listening to the train sound it's horn.
I was thinking about the people boarding the train and heading off to work.
It was only 6:45 a.m., 
I looked over and saw the sun just starting to come up, it was so pretty I decided to head outside.
By the time I found my camera, and the photo chip...
put on my sweatshirt, my flip flops and got outside, it had changed.

Still pretty but different...isn't it funny how quickly it changes.


It was freezing but I stayed outside,
I think all of the birds were waking up, and their chirping was mesmerizing, like a symphony. 



In the order they were taken, this is the last picture I took before heading inside.

16 comments:

Sandi said...

That is incredible! It is SO purple.

BeachGypsy said...

Those are beautiful Debbie!! WORTH being up that early for......and being out in the cold cold cold! such bright colors. You feeling better my friend?? Hope you feel up to being up and out and about real soon, out and taking us on fun adventures again!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
What a stunning sunrise, I must say again you have beautiful view there. Gorgeous photos. Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!

Changes in the wind said...

Oh my how pretty is that!!! Thanks for toughing the cold to get these shots.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We rush outside sometimes to get a sunset photo and it has changed by the time we put our flip flops on! lol Love these dark shades of purple...beautiful! I don't see the sunrise very often so thanks for these photos! Hope you are feeling better every day! Hugs!

Leanne Coppola said...

Beautiful!

Marie Smith said...

I smiled when you mentioned flip flops. Sigh...I wish.

Beautiful!

Lowcarb team member said...

Absolutely fabulous photographs, the colours within them are amazing.

When you went back inside I hope you warmed yourself up with a nice mug of something warm :)

All the best Jan

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful ! Those skies change to quickly. I had to smile at the mention of flip flops and then it being cold. Here when I go out I reach for boots a parka and mitts.

Anonymous said...

So very pretty and peaceful

Hena Tayeb said...

Gorgeous.

Kim said...

What a miracle you experienced to witness that glorious sunrise early in the morning. Glorious colours. Glorious photos. Time waiteth for no man or woman, especially for one trying to find their camera.

Conniecrafter said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the sky can change at sunset and sunrise. I love the peace that seems to come with it too, beautifully captured!!!

Kay said...

Wow... That's pretty darn awesome. Thank you for braving the cold to get these gorgeous photos.

Sally said...

Gorgeous! Mother Nature is so good to us. :)

xoxo

LeAnn said...

Oh, my dear friend, these are breathtaking photos. Of course, I had to snag a few.
Sending hugs your way!