Friday, October 15, 2021

Mother Knitter Yarn Studio

Let's talk fun...
Thursday I spent the day with my friend Leanne...you remember Leanne from 
She taught me to knit, she makes me laugh and she is a joy to spend time with.
First, we went to this new yarn shop,
The shop is beautiful, filled with luscious yarns of all colors and textures.
The owners husband and our sales person were both kind and knowledgeable.

Here are some pictures...



Do you see that purple bag...yep, it came home with me!







We stopped here and sat at this little park before we went for lunch.
I have a funny story from here, but I can't share it on the blog.
If Leanne is reading, she is shaking her head and laughing...I am a piece of work.
ooooh the memories!


We had lunch at The Bistro in Red Bank, we have eaten here before.
I ordered the same thing that I got the last time and it was amazing!


There she is...


- a friend is one of the nicest things you can have & one of the best things you can be -

14 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

What a wonderful time and your pasta made my mouth water.

Rian said...

Beautiful shop... and your lunch at the Bistro really made me miss eating out. Looked like a really fun outing.

R's Rue said...

Looks like a good time. Happy weekend

Ruth Hiebert said...

Looking at that yarn store, I don't know where you would stop. If I were a knitter, I would want to take some of everything home.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Debbie,:=9 Thanks for showing the Yarn Studio. It's a beautiful place, well stocked and nicely arranged. I have recently started to eat out, and it feels so good. I agree about friendship. It's something of real value.

Lowcarb team member said...

It certainly looks like you had a great time.
Really enjoyed seeing your photographs.

Wishing you a happy weekend.

All the best Jan

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, that shop is wonderful! Looks like a perfect day - shopping, good food, great views and sweet friendship! And a purple bag!! Hugs xo K

Kim said...

What a fun day you have had with Leanne, enjoying your friendship. So happy for you. A fabulous yarn shop! So pretty and spacious. Love the window dressing.

Black Knight said...

A very beautiful restaurant and the pasta looks delicious. Have a good week end.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The Yarn shop looks beautiful and I like your new purple bag. The lunch looks delicious. What a fun outing with your friend, I love the last quote. Take care, happy weekend!

DeniseinVA said...

That looks like a wonderful day with your friend. The yarn shop is incredible (loved your bag) and the food at The Bistro yum! Pretty scenery at the park and I am intrigued by your funny story but will be good and not ask, lol! I like that quote also, says it all :)

Conniecrafter said...

So great you were able to have such a great time together, you know that was quite a tease about the talk you had on that bench :) Looks like a great yarn shop, I saw one on our trip to Michigan and thought of you. Can't beat a great day out with friends!

LeAnn said...

Friends are such a gift and I can see how much she is loved by you. I don't think I have ever seen a yarn shop like this before; it is amazing. Lunch with a friend is the best. Your good looked yummy! This was a very fun post.
Blessings and hugs!

BeachGypsy said...

Wow, that is one nice yarn shop! So glad you got this fun outing with your friend Leanne. Looks like a real fun time and that food looks delicious too. I loved yesterday's post too!-----all those scarecrows at Peddlers Village place! That looks like alot of fun. hope you are having a real nice weekend!It was very hot here today, I am hoping for sweater weather to arrive SOOOOOOON. LOL Hugs!