Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Needle Punching & Knitting

 I made these Needle Punched Santa's a few years ago...

they have been sitting around, waiting to be finished.
They were suppose to be outlined, 
cut and stuffed but I didn't really want to finish them in that way.
After some thought, and finding these bigger wooden "ornaments",
I was able to trim them out and just barely fit them on these.

They looked a little plain with just the Santa's, 
so I added the snowflakes with my paint markers.
I can put them away now, to gift at Christmas, I already know who I am giving them to.


I am still working on the Shawlette that I started on January 25th,

I am enjoying this easy knit and it is coming along nicely.

10 comments:

Marie Smith said...

You are so crafty, Debbie. Wish I had that gene.

R's Rue said...

❤️

Bonnie K said...

Great job. The snowmen are cute.

Rostrose said...

Dear Debbie,
the Santas look cute! And your shawlette will be ready soon, keeping you chic and warm!
Best wishes from Austria,
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2021/02/fahrt-mit-der-salzbergbahn-und.html

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Love the cute Santa ornaments. Your Shawlette is pretty! Take care, have a great day!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Sometimes I wish I could sit still long enough to knit and crochet again especially when I see these beautiful handmade things...jp

Conniecrafter said...

They are too cute, glad you came up with an idea on how to use them, your snowflake background is a great touch!
You are coming along nicely with that shawl :)

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Cute idea for the Santa's - they looks so soft. Love the color of your shawl! xx K

Lowcarb team member said...

I think the Santa's look good.
You are doing well with your shawl, it's a very nice colour.

All the best Jan

LeAnn said...

The Shawl is awesome and I love the color. Your Needle Punched Santa's are cute. I love your creativity and always enjoy seeing what you are working on.
Blessings and hugs!