Thursday, April 7, 2011

Showers of Love!!!!!

We finally had the baby shower for my niece, Sarah, so I am able to reveal all the little secrets I have been keeping. With lot's of  love and planning, the shower was a huge success!!!!! I also think she was surprised!!!!

Baby buggie.......
I made this with diapers and one receiving blanket, all held together with ribbon!!!
With a cute little rubber duckey,
everyone loved this!!!!

The diaper cake....
which I posted all about here

I was in charge of the games.....here's what I came up with........

Guess how many jelly beans are in the cute little jar!!!!!
There were 600!!!!
Chuck was in charge of the count and Lisa won!!!!

Word Game
This was really fun......
All the answers to the questions were either a boy or girls name.

Prizes for the games......
I rolled a pair of socks so they looked like a cupcake,
placed them in a cupcke wrapper,
red button on top (with a glue dot) makes it look like a cupcake!!!!!

I was also in charge of the clothesline of well wishes........

everyone selected a baby shaped note card from the basket
wrote a note to Sarah and baby....
then hung them on the clothesline with tiny little clothespins!!!!


I made the cupcakes and displayed them on this cute baby cupcake stand.....

My presents for Sarah......
Baby Book, Baby's First Year Calender, Baby's First Christmas Ornament

a peak at the house before Sarah arrived.....
this is my niece Dean-na's house.......

Baby's First Christmas Ornament!!!!!!!
Great gift for a baby shower!!!!

All the girls.....we had a super fun time!!!!!

1 comment:

TexWisGirl said...

i can hear all the "oohs" and "aahs" from these pictures. :)