Friday, December 3, 2010

November 2010 Has Been Awesome...Part II

Catch up....part two....let's get started. My last blog post ended with the mention of Peddlers Village, what an amazing place (thank you Barbara). We visited on November 21th  and again on November 26th for my darling husbands birthday. Located in Bucks County, Pa, this place is rich with beautiful landscape and 75 specialty shops. For Christmas, the quaint little village is decorated with thousands of colorful lights and hugh snowflakes hanging from the trees. The air is filled with the scent of hot apple cider as it's being warmed on an outdoor fire. The long line to see the beautiful gingerbread houses displayed in a large covered gazebo was well worth the wait. So now it's time to share.........

my favorite gingerbread house.........

   my second favorite........

my third favorite....but honestly, they were all sooooo beautiful
and the "scent of gingerbread", don't even get me started...

I think this covered bridge gingerbread house was Chuck's favorite,
as he mentioned it was not included when he read my blog!!!
(I added it after he noted it was missing)
(don't miss the little fisherman fishing in the lake)

the beautiful lights...
and another don't miss.....that big, bright beauty of a moon in the trees,
it looks like a hugh Christmas light....  

more beautiful lights.........

hubby and me.....and yes it was cold so I had to wear the boots!!!!

We had dinner, both times at the Cock 'N Bull Restaurant......seriously amazing. If you go, you have to eat there, traditional American comfort food. I highly recommend the bone in roasted chicken with mashed potatoes....outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!  xo

2 comments:

Michael said...

wow!! you guys go alot of fun places!! i have to admit im a little jealous haha

Debbie said...

remember all the trips we took as a family, some of the best times of my life. especially hershey, on 4th of july.....that was the best!!!