As I mentioned previously, I am a huge fan of Harry Styles.
He is performing right now at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
30 nights, August thru October, we were lucky enough to score tickets.
We had great seats and this is, by far, the best concert I have ever attended.
The way he sings, dances and performs...the energy he has on stage is unmatched by any artist.
The energy in the audience is palpable, so intense you can feel the floor shaking.
The fun and picture taking started outside the garden.
I wanted to wear the most colorful shirt I could find.
I wanted to be bright...I did not want to wear a short skirt and sequins,
Harry Styles
Together - Together Concert
A fashion icon known for his flamboyant style, charismatic showmanship, <900 div="">
He writes his own songs...900>
and gender-blending pop music.
The pure energy he brings to the stage, he is funny, kind and he interacts with the audience.
He is Harry and that is so clear.
He enjoys having a conversation with a few of the people in the theatre.
The entire show was unbelievable!
I have a lot of memorabilia from the trip, it will all go in to my Junk Journal.
1 comment:
Hello Debbie,
The concert sounds fun, I am glad you could get tickets.
Great collection of photos, looks like you had close up seats.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Post a Comment