Thursday, March 23, 2023

Peeps In The Village ~ The Diorama's

This is a continuation of yesterday's post where I wrote...

"Peddler's Village, Bucks County, Pa. 
"Peeps" in the Village showcasing more than 130 marshmallow masterpieces.
Crafted with bright colored peep Bunnies and Chicks, what a showing of creativity and talent.
We were able to vote in three different categories, 
picking one favorite in each, Wall Art, Sculpture and Diorama"

Yesterday I showed you most of the sculptures, today the first 3 are sculptures, the rest are dioramas. 
The wall art was fantastic and can be seen in the background in many of yesterday's pictures.
Today's are all different than the ones I showed yesterday!













So here is how I voted...

~ my favorite diorama ~

~ my favorite sculpture ~

I don't have a picture of the wall art I voted for,
it was a beautiful white flower with a purple background.

I may have voted for Donald Duck had I seen it/noticed it before casting my vote!

I wish I could have photographed all of them, the stores showcased some of their own as well.

8 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Amazing what one can do with a bit of imagination.

Catherine said...

Very creative. Only with marshmallows . The air balloon is quite nice!

The Furry Gnome said...

I don't believe it!

DrumMajor said...

That's a lot of peeps. Hope ants don't get into the displays. I like the little ski lift. And where did the Home Depot one get those tiny hammers? Linda in Kansas

eileeninmd said...

Very creative, I like the hot air balloon.
Take care, have a happy weekend!

Veronica Lee said...

Love the creativity.

The ferris wheel is my favourite.

Hugs and blessings, Debbie.

21 Wits said...

Oh my goodness, I always enjoy seeing your photos from here, and I also think this is the same place that I follow on Instragram! It's wonderful. Enjoy your weekend and wandering about places.

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, my favorite is the Peeposseum :). But a close second is the Home Peep-ot!