Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Yarn Along...

 This could be my favorite Yarn Along of all time.
I love this knit, everything about it but more than that, I am so happy to be done with it!
- this. took. forever. -

This is the Trellis Shawl
- knitting needle, no longer attached -
Knitted with,
Cascade Yarn/Alpaca Lana D'Oro - 50% Superfine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Highland wool.

With it, a celebratory cup of hot tea from my favorite mug.

Started on July 20, 2020, finished 11/1/2020
It's curly and lumpy, 
it needs to be blocked...
I am going to do that today,
but I was so excited to share pictures of it with all of you today.

I may start a crochet project next, they move so much faster!

12 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Just gorgeous! Worth all the work, Debbie.

Sally said...

So beautiful, Debbie! And, the color is awesome.

xoxo

Ruth Hiebert said...

That shawl looks lovely and so cozy.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie

You did a beautiful job, the shawl is lovely. The color and yarn is beautiful. Take care, enjoy your day!

Susie said...

Debbie , That shawl looks beautiful...I would probably want it to be a sweater, it's so soft looking. I laughed about the sating on your cup...so cute. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Angie said...

Congratulations on this finish, Debbie. A beautiful shade that is sure to complement your coloring. Happy wearing!

Kim said...

Well done on the finishing of your gorgeous shawl! The yarn is such a pretty colour. It looks so, so soft.

Lowcarb team member said...

It's lovely Debbie.

All the best Jan

jp@A Green Ridge said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Unfortunately I don't knit. Crochet, yes...:)jp

LeAnn said...

I do love the colors of this one and I am happy that you were able to finish it. It looks beautiful. I do hope you will model it for us all.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

Leanne Coppola said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so glad you stuck with it.

Conniecrafter said...

It's beautiful, Congrats! Lovely done!