Monday, September 28, 2020

Sunday Fun~Day

Sunday was so super fun starting with the first stop...
Arrow Acres Farm 
Leanne had yarn for me and since the hubs was home, I wanted to go pick it up.
It is for my current project, the Trellis Shawl.
Well....much to my surprise, well I should not have been surprised because this family is awesome,
everyone saw me and welcomed me with open arms.
And that meant, letting me spend time with the Alpaca and the two newest babies.

I was so thrilled, I could have wet my pants...poor Chase thought I did!

Introducing Mom Vauneese, with her baby Venus


Mom LE, with her baby Tito

These babies were born last weekend, they are only one week old.
Both are doing very well.
Liz just sent me a text and said the babies names could change,
 depending on how their personalities develop,
 isn't that adorable!









These people always make me feel so special.
They sent me home with the feeling of love in my heart,
and the pumpkin of my choice...
I picked a big one, of course!
I am always so happy when I leave the farm.
I was able to see almost everyone,
Dee, Don, Leanne and Liz, Andee was not there.
I also got to see Leanne's youngest son Chase,
there is something about that kid that I just adore!

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The alpacas are so cute, love the sweet babies. I can see why you love going to the farm. The yarn and pumpkin are bonuses. Great collection of photos! Take care, enjoy your day! Have a great new week!

Leanne Coppola said...

I'm so happy you could come over and spend some time here. We LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

WOW
Alpaca puppies are cute and the mothers are beautiful!
Debbie, your photos are great. I can't take my eyes off them.
Hugs and greetings from far away Poland:)
Lucja

Marie Smith said...

It sounds like a wonderful visit, Debbie. And the alpaca cuteness is bursting out of the photos.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a fun place to visit...with your camera in hand! Such sweet people that have the farm and then these beautiful animals. I've never seen a young one and they are just too cute! I'm glad you got to go. The yarn will be special to use too. Enjoy your day! PS I'm so thankful for all the good people in this world.

Bonnie said...

They are so sweet! Love your pictures. Share a photo of your knitting project!

I just saw your comment on a post... you know me so well... I always notice the books! (smiling over here) Hugs!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Awww! These little ones are adorable .

The Furry Gnome said...

Adorable!

LeAnn said...

Oh, these babies are adorable. I love that you were able to stop, see and photograph them. I think it is cute that they will be named according to their personalities. I know how much you loved to see some of them. Good friends in these times are so awesome to be able to see for a few moments.
Blessings and hugs!

Changes in the wind said...

Just can't go wrong with babies and aren't these ones cute!! Great pictures.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow a wonderful surprise when you just think you are picking up more yarn, they are just the cutest, it's hard to believe they are only a week old they look like they could be older, so fun, that you had such a great surprise!

Brian King said...

The adults usually make me laugh, but the babies are just so small! Very cute! I can imagine them playing together.

Lowcarb team member said...

The alpacas are just so cute, loved seeing your photographs.

All the best Jan