Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Ooooooodles of Fun



If you go out with me, 
I will find "stuff" and we will have lots of fun.
- sound familiar -


On a recent outing, I found this very cool
Manatee Mailbox
I like my mailbox set up, but I would not mind having this!


My magazines continue to come and I have enjoyed reading them.
I highly recommend either, or both of these.


I made this for dinner last night.
Chicken Teriyaki Bowl with Bok Choy and Edamame,
- it was so good -
 This is one of my Home Chef meals that is "oven ready".
It still requires some prep work, but these meals are ready for the oven in about 10 minutes.
A cooking tray is provided.

You will never believe this 
BUT
I found another cleaning/organizing project to help keep me busy.
This is a project I have been wanting to do for a long time but I would definitely need help.
The hubs provided a coupon that was "good for helping me"...
 BUT, 
my coupon had expired, and I had kinda' given up on it...
so here's what I am babbling about,


"Chuck to help clean out hope chest"
"Expires 3/31/20
Not transferable - No cash value
Can not be combined with other chores"

Is he not a piece of work?!?!?


Anyway, he accepted the expired coupon, helped me out, and we got it done.
- hehehehehe -


Here's a glimpse at my 
Endless Summer Hydrangea
It's absolutely gorgeous right now 
and I am always happy to see more than one color!


The other night we watched "Poms" with Diane Keaton.
In our area it was on Showtime.
I LOVED it, it was at times light and definitely funny...
maybe not for everyone but I really enjoyed it.

ps...I won at corn hole yesterday 9 - 4, things are looking up for me!

16 comments:

Susie said...

Debbie, Loved the pretty hope chest. Wow, your hydrangeas are beautiful and so many. . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

OdnowionaJa said...

I have never seen such Manatee Mailbox, awesome. hihihi
Your Hydrangea is absolutely amazing, the same about your hope chest. <3 Warm greetings from Poland. :)))

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I like that mailbox, the manatee is cute. I have seen mailboxes that look like dolphins and a big fish with the mouths open. Your hope chest is pretty and I love the hydrangeas! Enjoy your day!

Changes in the wind said...

Loved the unusual mail box and of course the flowers are lovely. What a pretty hope chest:)

Karen said...

Cute mailbox!

Rian said...

That is a strange mailbox. I will give you 'cute'... but strange. We need a new mailbox desperately. We have the simple country looking mailbox on a post. Last time they fixed the streetlight, they knocked the box off the post. It is now duck taped on. Used to have blue morning glories climbing up it... loved that.
We don't get any magazine subscriptions. I do occasionally buy "Cast Iron cooking" at Central Market. But I do find that most magazines are almost all advertisements these days.
And your hubby is definitely a piece of work. Definitely a keeper. Love the coupon. But you know, lots of coupons are accepted beyond their expiration date... so glad yours was. And your hope chest is lovely. Mine was my mom's and my daughter now has it in her home.

Farm Girl said...

How fun! I liked that mailbox too. You always make the best dinners. Your hydrangeas are amazing! Oh the hopechest. I might need to get one of those coupons. I have such hard things to throw away in mine. Like cards from when my Mom and Dad got married. Baby clothes and things like that. I even have my Mom's wedding dress in there. I just haven't had the strength to do it. Too many memories. I hope you are enjoying summer. Its a hot week here.

DeniseinVA said...

I have seen those manatee mail boxes in Florida and fell in love with them as I did yours. Your hydrangeas are fabulous. Laughed at the funny coupon from Chuck. Pretty hope chest! The teriyaki bowl looks delicious and something we would definitely do. I have my eye on a Thai green curry chicken recipe at the moment and hoping I have all the ingredients. I haven't seen Poms yet but might now you've given a recommendation. Thanks Debbie and enjoy the rest of your week.

Marie Smith said...

I always enjoy Diane Keaton. I’ll look for that one.

Ruth Hiebert said...

You always find fun things to see and do. Keep it up.

LeAnn said...

Way to go on winning on Corn hole; you are such a competitor with your hubby. I did love the mail box; very unique.
I do like Better Homes and Garden's magazine. I don't take it; but pick one up once in a while.
I think your coupon is adorable and your husband is the best. I can imagine it was kind of fun to clean out your Hope chest.
Your flowers are lovely and I pointed them out to my husband; I would like to plant one of these.
Your good of course, always looks yummy!
Blessings and hugs for this one!

BeachGypsy said...

those hydrangeas are so pretty!! I asked mr front porch if that was a car when we first seen it and he said no it's some kind of a 3 wheel contraption or something, ha ha lOL!! That one girl was leaning over the small Battery wall......NOT HANGING OVER the big bridge......ha ha LOL!--but I guess it could've looked that way since I posted a picture of the big bridge...guess I shouldve specified. I love it when you find us neat and interesting things like that mailbox. Like you, I still subscribe to and enjoy all my magazines, I always have and I like "real magazines" not reading them online, LOL.

BeachGypsy said...

PS...that movie looks great and I'm going to go see if netflix has it. I enjoy just about everything Diane Keaton has been in. This movie looks fun!!

Brian King said...

An awesome mailbox! Sadly, in some places you couldn't have that because it would be vandalized or destroyed. The Chicken Teriyaki looks delicious.

Conniecrafter said...

That is a fun mailbox, so neat the ideas people come up with. Greg would love that meal, not so much me, I am just too picky he tells me :) I have my hope chest at the end of my bed also, my parents bought it for me for my graduation gift. Glad he let you used an expired coupon :) I think I saw commercials for that movie when it came out, but I haven't seen it. Great job on your win!!

Lowcarb team member said...

That mailbox is such fun!
Your Endless Summer Hydrangea is absolutely gorgeous.

All the best Jan