Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Yarn Along and Other News

I finished my first Neapolitan Cowl last week,
once it came off the needles and while it is still familiar,


I started another one with the same yarn.
This Cowl will make a really nice Christmas gift for one of my nieces.
As I have said before, this is such an easy project to knit,
knitting and purling is all that is required.

In other news...

The "indoor" plants have gotten so big,
yesterday, we started to move things outdoors.
We are not suppose to have anymore freezing temperatures,
I think they will be very happy to have more space.


And in the bird department,
yesterday, I found another egg in the nest.
I think 3 will be it, 
I hope so because this is a really tiny nest, much smaller than a Robins nest,
but you know I will keep an eye on things!!

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the cowl is really pretty. Your niece will love it. The plants do look great, ours are doing well inside. But, they say we could have another frost here. It is cool, you are able to keep a watch on the eggs. I hope all goes well. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

Marie Smith said...

Those eggs must be miniature! Precious!

Farm Girl said...

I love that nest. Your cowl is so pretty. My goodness your tomatoes look great.
The plants will be happier outside. I can't believe how much mine have liked it outside.
Have a lovely day.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Your days must be filled with so many exciting things. Thanks for sharing these happenings.

Kim said...

How lovely that there is mother bird and you to keep an eye on those eggs. Your cowl is a lovely finish. Those tomatoes are flourishing.

Sandi said...

Nice looking eggs!

I found one on the sidewalk today. :(

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The standard clutch for a House Finch is four or five, Debbie, so I suspect you will get at least one more egg.

LeAnn said...

Wow, when you learn how to do a certain project like this that you enjoy; you should do more than one. Many years ago, I crocheted a blanket that had a beautiful pattern and I did three of them. I should go back and learn again.
Your plants are looking spectacular as always. I still have a plan for apatio garden of sometime soon.
Those eggs are beautiful and i will look forward to the hatching moment.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like that cowl, it's a great pattern.
Lovely to see the nest with those eggs.
… and your plants seem to be doing well.

All the best Jan