Wednesday, March 31, 2021

A Year Of Silver Linings

I was reading an article in one of my magazines yesterday.
The article begged the question, what have you learned or gained during the pandemic.
The answers varied in size and content but for the most part, 
they were short, 
easy to read answers, boxed off individually.
The responses were fascinating, each different but the primary focus was on being home more.
All of the answers were insightful...positive and happy.
Now it seems that staying home has made us dig deeper, try harder and be stronger.
We are more empathetic people with bigger hearts, 
hearts than appreciate love more!
But most of the responses focused on being home more,

and isn't that the best silver lining of all.

Today...may we all remember the "Silver Linings"!

10 comments:

Pam said...

There are a lot of things we all have learned through all this, and it is best to look for the good things. Not the way I wanted to learn to enjoy the little things, but it works for now.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Since we retired, we have always spent more time at home. I miss the family time.
We are looking forward to more normal times after being vaccinated. Your flowers and planter are so pretty. Take care, have a happy day!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Covid has taught many people good things.
However, there are cases of abuse in the family, beating children.
I hope there will come a time when we will live as before and it will be beautiful again.
Hugs and greetings.

Marie Smith said...

So true. As a retired couple, we’ve been home together for years now. It’s the others in our lives we miss. Maybe this will soon be over.

Ruth Hiebert said...

AS bad as this pandemic is, I think we can come out of it better people. Of course that takes the right attitude .I know that i enjoy my home, even though there are days I would like to socialize more.

21 Wits said...

Yes, there are so many silver linings! Anything that is positive and makes us happy is as perfectly wonderful as this lovely plant! That's a great vase too. Take care, enjoy your April Fool's Day coming soon too!

Conniecrafter said...

I will have to say because of the pandemic, hubby was home most of the year working, so since they knew he could do it from home when I had my surgery they told him it was ok to work from home even though they had started coming in again, so that he could help take care of me, and that has been a blessing!

Lowcarb team member said...

I think for most of us the pandemic has been a time of change and adjustment.
Some families have found it easier than others.
We are certainly looking forward to more normal times and being able to see and mix with our family and friends in person and not by using the internet.

Take care

All the best Jan

The Furry Gnome said...

Good thinking.

Angie said...

Debbie - spot on! I haven't minded being at home one bit! Happy April to you!