This was my goal in starting my blog, to be versatile, to share my life and all my joy. In doing so, I have found the most amazing group of people, who keep coming back to follow along. You encourage me, inspire me and really seem to enjoy what I am doing. The kindest group of kindred souls, who have had a profound impact on my life. I don't know if I have ever been happier then I am now, you all contribute to that happiness. As I challenge myself and grow as a person, it is my blogger family I am most excited to share these adventures with.
In accepting this award, I will tell you a few things about myself that you may not know.......
1. I never wear shoes, I only wear flip flops....365 days a year.
2. My first born, Scott weighed 10.8 pounds and was 24 1/2 inches long.
3. I have 2 sons that are less then 1 year apart.
4. I have always been afraid of heights.....but not anymore!!!!
5. I have a beanie baby collection.....100's, I don't even know how many!!!!
6. I think I am boring and work really hard on improving that!!!!
7. I would rather spend time with the hubs over anyone else I know!!!!!
Now I would like to pass this award on to 4 very deserving blogs I love!!!!!
1. Adrienne at My Memory Art I just met Adrienne, she has a beautiful blog and is amazingly creative!!!!
2. Miriam negerigeletschtempoit Her blog has an awesome new look and she is running around with a brand new camera. Funny, fun and great photos!!!
3. Susan at This n That Susan is from Australia. She has an amazing blog, with great stories & photo's.
4. Don at slackwaterdon I only recently met Don, but get super excited when I see he has updated his blog. He has amazing pictures and great spirit.
Please except this award knowing how much I enjoy your blogs. You don't have to participate in all the hoop-la but I do hope you will copy the badge and display it proudly on your well deserving blog. If you choose to pass it on, reveal 7 things about yourself that your blogger friends may not know. Then pay it forward to as many deserving blogs as you would like.
A huge thank you to Dianna at These Days of Mine if you don't already follow her blog, you should. It's a wonderful place to visit, you could spend hours viewing her pictures and reading her amazing stories!!!!