1 16 ounce package of oreo cookies, crushed
1 8oz package of cream cheese softened
4 oz of any type of chocolate, melted
1. Crush oreo's in food processor till fine.
2. Add softened cream cheese to oreo crumbs and blend until dough like.
3. Roll into 1 inch balls (the recipe said to refrigate dough but I did not want to wait & the mixture handled well, so I did not see the need)
4. Melt chocolate, the recipe called for white chocolate almond bark which I could not find, I used Ghirardelli white chocolate with vanilla beans.
5. Dip balls in to melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
I also made another pot roast.....
after 3.5 hours....it tastes a lot better then it looks!!!!!
You can read the details on how to make this here