Monday, September 28, 2026

Together - Together Concert

 As I mentioned previously, I am a huge fan of Harry Styles.
He is performing right now at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
30 nights, August thru October, we were lucky enough to score tickets.
We had great seats and this is, by far, the best concert I have ever attended.
The way he sings, dances and performs...the energy he has on stage is unmatched by any artist.
The energy in the audience is palpable, so intense you can feel the floor shaking.


The fun and picture taking started outside the garden.

I wanted to wear the most colorful shirt I could find.
I wanted to be bright...I did not want to wear a short skirt and sequins,


Harry Styles
Together - Together Concert


Harry Styles is an English singer, songwriter, actor...
famous for his style
A fashion icon known for his flamboyant style, charismatic showmanship, <900 div="">
and gender-blending pop music.


The pure energy he brings to the stage, he is funny, kind and he interacts with the audience.    


He is "Harry" and that is so clear.


He writes his own songs...plays the piano and guitar!




 He enjoys having a conversation with a few of the people in the audience. 
This last song was especially meaningful and emotional for him.
The entire show was unbelievable!

Everything is electronic now, but they did pass out souvenir tickets!
I have a lot of memorabilia from the trip, it will all go in to my Junk Journal.

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
The concert sounds fun, I am glad you could get tickets.
Great collection of photos, looks like you had close up seats.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

R's Rue said...

Looks like so much fun. Glad you enjoyed it.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Looks like you had great seats!

Caroline said...

Hi Debbie, it sounds you have enjoyed the concert. Beautiful photos. Have a nice week. Greets Caroline

Latane Barton said...

Debbie, lucky dog. a concert at Madison S. G. amazing and someone you enjoy so much performing. I know it was a fun time.

Lowcarb team member said...

The concert sounds brilliant and I did enjoy seeing the photographs you've shared.

All the best Jan

PS . . . and I like your colourful shirt

Acorn Hollow said...

How wonderful!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Cathy

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wow! What a fantastic concert to attend! I’m glad y’all had a good time.
Mat

Conniecrafter said...

So glad you were able to go and you sure had a fun bright shirt to wear. When I saw your last photo the first thing I thought was she should do a page in her junk journal with those and then I read that was what you were thinking :)

DeniseinVA said...

What an amazing event Debbie and absolutely love what you wore!!!

Ann said...

Sounds like a fun night. Love that bright shirt you were wearing.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Debbie, I can feel your excitement. Your shirt is great and sounds like a wonderful evening with a performer you love. I find it's an effort to go to NYC, but usually worth it.