The tree next to our favorite sandwich cafe'
is always decorated for the current holiday or season.
I enjoyed this Avocado Toast at the The Beanery, it was outstanding!
After a long day out running errands earlier this summer...
we were treated to some refreshing lemonade from this little girl, I can't remember her name.
I thought the cups were adorable, with matching yellow straws.
It's all about the thoughtful details.
There were many trips to
Rita's Ice...
several trips to Point Creamery for their homemade ice cream...
but Days Ice Cream was the winner by far!
The hubs loves his ice cream.
12 comments:
Looks like a wonderful summer. God bless you.
Oh my the icecream! Yes, that little girl had sweet little details.
That is some avocado toast! Wow. And yay for ice cream!
Look at all that ice cream! You are making me want a scoop.
MERCY that hot fudge sundae looks soooo good! My favorite but the rest looks yummy too!!
Wow that avocado toast looks amazing. I would be visiting the ice cream place too. Yum.
Gorgeous pictures. I have never tried avocado 🥑 toast but I do love avocado. ❤️
Summer is the best time to enjoy ice cream, so neat you have so many places to chose from., that little girl looks pretty proud of her stand, those are cute cups.
Ice cream, yum. I haven't been out for ice cream once this year. What cute cups those are for the lemonade. A businesswoman who pays attention to detail. Love that.
Hello,
Ice cream is good year round, lol! I have never tried avocado toast, maybe someday. The little girl looks very happy with her lemonade stand. Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and a happy weekend.
Hi Debbie! Missed this post during our blogger problems, but really enjoyed it. Love the pics and the ice-cream looks fabulous! I also love avocados... toast or just sliced and fresh.
Great summer photos and I have a hubs who loves his ice cream too ;) In fact, we just found a recently opened ice-cream store. He's been looking for a decent coffee milkshake for a long, long time and I guess this place is 'it'. There will be other trips in our future there no doubt :) Happy day to you both.
Post a Comment