Thursday, September 24, 2026

The Fall Bucket List

 Where to start and where the heck have I been?
The hubs and I have been working on the newly prepared...

Fall Bucket List.

As you can see, we have checked off 3 bucket list items so far.
I am feeling better 
and am walking a little without assistance.
About 10 months ago, we purchased tickets to the Harry Styles concert at Madison Square Garden,
in New York City for September 19th, my birthday.
We also purchased tickets for the Lion King at the Minskoff Theatre for September 20th.
The timing wasn't great...
but who knew and I was not about to miss either so we did a lot of planning and off we went.

New York City

I have a lifetime of memories to share and hundreds of pictures to go through. 
 We spent 3 days in the city and everything was perfect.

In the next few days, as I navigate through the pictures and my experiences, I will share them here.
I had the time of my life and I really owe everything to the hubs...he is a great planner!

3 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Beautiful photos, Debbie. ❤️ And lovely handwriting on your bucket list.

BeachGypsy said...

You just had your birthday Debbie? HAPPY HAPPY MERRY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! hugs from. South Carolina! 🎂 🥮 🎂 🥮 🎂 🥮 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎊

Lowcarb team member said...

Many happy birthday wishes.
Getting to see Harry Styles and the Lion King sounds A M A Z I N G
. . . and good work on your Fall Bucket List :)

All the best Jan