I was able to get out this week, see the sights and smell the fresh air.
As far as wildlife and birds go,
I think we are "changing seasons" and I did not have too many picture worthy opportunities.
I did have fun though.
These 2 Egrets were way off in the distance,
captured with a major zoom and the pictures were also cropped.
The Queen Mary was docked nearby.
It is a tributary off the inlet that leads to the Atlantic Ocean.
18 comments:
Great photos, Debbie! The Queen Mary photo with reflection looks lovely.
Lovely photos. You live in such a beautiful area.
Your photos are always amazing. Great close ups of the Egrets
Hi Debbie, beautiful photos of the egret, the Queen Mary and the beautiful sunset. We have some days rain at the moment. Have a nice weekend !
I'm so glad you were able to get out. These are gorgeous photos and what a sight to see!
Hello, Debbie,
It is nice to get out even if only for a short distance.
Your Egret photos are beautiful. Love the shots of the water and boats. Gorgeous sunset! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
I love the Queen Mary...what a sighting! heehee! And the Great whites are gorgeous. It's such fun to get out and I'm glad we both had some little outings. It's good for the soul! Sweet hugs, Diane
You may have not had a lot of wildlife, but that first egret picture is fantastic! The marina pics are beautiful, especially that gorgeous sunset. Thanks for visiting my blog, and peace be with you!
Those are wonderful photos, love the Egret! We had an Egret at our lake yesterday, kind of rare for us, but exciting!
Lovely pictures of the egret!!
Love the Egret shots and the wonderful Queen Mary too.
Lovely sunset! As always beautiful photos. Glad you got out!
Just beautiful!
So pleased you've been able to get out and about.
I enjoyed these photographs, and yes, your sunsets have been wonderful.
All the best Jan
I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy some fresh air and see the birds too :) Beautiful sunset!
These are great! Love the egret especially.
Dear Debbie!
I am enchanted by your photos. As always, they are stunning. That heron posed beautifully for your shot, and the marina captivated me. I wish you a lovely September Sunday.
I would love to walk that waterfront, see all the boats and critters.
Post a Comment