Once again this week, I do not have much to share.
I have not been out on a nature cruise just yet, but I do have critters here at home.
I was able to capture a few pictures of the
Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly
that has been enjoying my butterfly bush.
Sharing today images with Eileen at
for Saturdays Critters
10 comments:
Awesome butterfly photos!
Beautiful butterfly and an amazing sunset.
Beautiful photos!
Awesome butterfly pictures!!!! an the sky is breathtaking.
You do take incredible butterfly photographs and that sky looks amazing.
All the best Jan
Oh how wonderful, these are great photos! Thanks Debbie!
Wow! I love the rich colors of the sky! And the butterflies are each one so beautifully colored! Sweet hugs my friend, Diane
Great up close pictures, I really love that first one, usually you don't see them in that position, it's like he was posing for you :)
The sunsets have been amazing!
Hello Debbie,
Your Swallowtail photos are lovely, beautiful closeups.
I had more swallowtails than any other butterfly.
Your sunset is stunning!
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Beautiful photos of these butterflies. I like the sunset. Have a nice day. Greets
Post a Comment