Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Footballs Back...

and everything feels right in the world again.
No matter the day, no matter the time...Sunday, Monday...Thursday or any other day of the week, I'm in.
The KC Chiefs are my team, Patrick Mahomes is my guy.
We played on Monday night, dominated the game and won 31 - 10 against the broncos.
I love the game, it energizes me.
Handoffs on the ground or the thrill of a great pass, and the anticipation of will it be caught.
All so thrilling, you know I took a few pictures.


Arrowhead Stadium




Patrick Mahomes scored the first touchdown.
Coming off of last seasons injury, he played really well.




I enjoy soccer too, my boys played soccer but now I really love football.

Before football started back up, this was the extent of the excitement in our house.
 

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie
I am glad your favorite team won. I know everyone loves the start of football season. Take care, enjoy your day and the rest of the week!

R's Rue said...

Not a Kelce fan, but happy for you that they won. Enjoy.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I thought of you as I watched the game. They didn't play great, but the Broncos played even worse!

Debbie said...

i agree...they were not at their best. but i thought patrick played pretty well, coming back from his injury...except for the interception!!

Rian said...

Debbie, outside of LSU football, I don't watch football or keep up. DH does of course, but wanted to say that I was having trouble getting recent posts, so I'm happy to find yours.

Lowcarb team member said...

Enjoy your football :)
Happy Wednesday Wishes.

All the best Jan