I happen to love it, and I do not get enough "fun" snail mail.
Lately though, I have ordered "things" online that I can use in my junk journal, scrapbooks
and decorative items also that will bring joy to my day.
I also received a snail mail surprise, a big surprise...I am saving that until last.
All of the stickers, paper, washi tape and more are color coordinated ,
everything works beautifully together.
Above is a snail mail letter delivered monthly with so many goodies inside.
-"snail mail" at it's finest" -
I signed up for this subscription From
These 2 pictures represent what was inside the envelope.
Some items were 2 sided...and I wanted you to see that,
The card made with quilling, of course is purple and the most beautiful one I have ever seen.
A postcard about Virginia.
Starting in the left corner, Alpaca pads for my desk
To the right of that are planting seed butterflies and instructions.
When planted correctly, and watered, plants will emerge that butterflies are attracted to.
Denise and I are going to plant our seeds at the same time,
seperated from our others flowers and see who has the best bouquet.
This wonderful, right up my ally package looked like it was made just for me.
Denise at: An English Girl Rambles sent me all these lovely items.
23 comments:
While I am a fan of snail mail, we have not received any personal correspondence for years save wedding invitations or graduation announcements.
There is truly nothing quite like opening the mailbox and finding a real, tangible package instead of just bills and flyers.
I love snail mail. I'm am making it a priority to send some to many of the "littles" in my life. I sent one to our grand and she loved it. Something so easy to brighten one's day. Your gift was perfect!
I love snail mail and you got some goodies. I am just horrid at sending it out myself and I have no excuse.
Cathy
I adore snail mail of any kind (except bills!) and you got quite a wonderful haul. Using those will be fun.
Beautiful goodies. Have a nice week. Greets.
I love, LOVE, love snail mail and the Post Office could verify that by my many visits and purchases…I love paper, I love vintage images. Thanks for sharing all this and what a delightful gift. Have just the best day, Virginia
thanks so much for visiting me each day and for leaving such supportive comments.
Debbie, I also love snail mail... unfortunately most are bills and advertisements these days. I do still write letters... usually once or twice a year to those family members we don't see often - to catch up... and send either a card or letter to a good friend in New Orleans who lost her husband some years back and her only daughter has a mental disorder... and they both seem to enjoy the correspondence. I also send cookies and other favorites to my kids and grandkids who don't live close by. So, yes, I can understand why you like snail mail. Personal notes, letters, and packages are always fun.
Beautiful items, Debbie! I do like snail mail!
Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I did have some photos of dogs on my post today! :) Yes, I do post quite a few pictures of cats, but this is because the majority of my regular followers love them...so I oblige! LOL! I love all animals! Birds, cats, dogs, (the only ones I am not keen on are spiders and snakes) but they are still God's creatures so I accept them as that!
I wanted to mention that I love your blog header!
I hope you are having a lovely week.
You can't beat snail mail can you and you certainly received some wonderful items here.
I think it's a lovey idea that you and Denise are going to plant seeds at the same time.
Sending good wishes to you.
All the best Jan
It always makes me smile when I look in the mailbox and I've got mail. :)
I love snail mail. It makes me heart happy to see something in my mailbox that isn't a bill or junk.
You got some awesome things in the mail.
She is SO sweet....just like you! And yes, I love getting fun mail like this. I have been ordered more from Etsy. I love supporting small businesses. You love beautiful things....just like ME! The butterflies are especially cute! Hugs, Diane
I love ordering and getting packages in the mail. Yes!! so much fun.
Hello Debbie,
Our snail mail lately is just junk mail and hubby's medications.
I have ordered some online items. Your snail mail looks fun.
Denise is a sweetie, sending you a lovely package of goodies.
I will look forward to seeing the flowers for the butterflies.
Take care, enjoy your day!
Another lovely post and thanks so much for the shout out-out Debbie. I loved getting yours too and will be sharing them soon. I will be eager to plant our butterfly seeds to see how happy we can make those butterflies. Though I don’t have as good a green thumb as you do, I am going to have a darned good try. This will be a fun thing to do. Have a wonderful rest of the week my dear friend. Hugs, Denise xox
So fun to get some goodies in the mail, looks like a lot of neat stuff, fun s'mores ideas. The quiling card is gorgeous and I hope you have luck with the flowers!
Oooh! You received some wonderful 'snail mail' treasures! Love the little glimpse of your creative journal, too. The butterfly plant seeds are a great idea and that beautiful card is really special. I do love 'snail mail' and have always written letters to faraway friends and relatives. It's so fun to get letters in return. Unfortunately, sending packages have become so expensive, sometimes costing more than the contents, so I've had to be creative! Mostly jewelry, or other small items. Have fun with your new treasures! x K
I love snail mail. It’s my absolute favorite.
rkrsrue.blogspot.com
Testing
Testing
Love snail mail and you got some ice goodies there! Still taking 3 or more tries for any comments to publish
Post a Comment