Can you define "Be Back Soon"...that's what I wrote on July 21st.
I googled it...here's the definition,
"person, group, or service will return or reopen within a short amount of time".
"A Short Amount of Time'
is defined as a brief period, duration or interval".
I was catching my breath and I thought I would be back here much sooner.
I am here today, to wrap this whole debacle up and move forward with some "happiness"!
The hospital was nice, clean and I do not have one complaint.
The nurses, the doctors, the dietary staff and housekeeping were all so amazing and helpful.
The hubs, is the greatest man I have ever known, he does everything.
The nurses were ready to hire him, all of my different roommates were jealous...he could be an RN.
I am home, walking with assistance and it is a good thing I am a patient person, the hubs too.
Here's a few pictures from my stay at the "Ritz" because, well, I don't know, no pictures, no proof.
16 comments:
Hello Debbie,
You have been in my thoughts and prayers, I am glad to read you are home now. Your hubs is the best, I am sure he will make sure you well cared for. I have to say the food at the hospital looks good.
Take care, I look forward to your coming fun post.
Debbie, while your hospital stay sounds and looks like it was a nice one, there is definitely nothing better than to be back home. Sending all my good wishes as you recover and hope each day gets better. Your husband is a wonderfully caring man.
Welcome back. That looks like pretty good food for hospital food. Last time I had a meal in the hospital it left much to be desired. Glad you are home and have such a good husband to nurse you back to perfect health
Aww Debbie ... so pleased you are now back home.
Sending lots of good wishes as you take it steady and recover.
Your hubs is just the best.
{{{hugs}}} across the miles.
All the best Jan
Glad to see you back again. Sounds like your husbands a keeper.:)
It's so good to hear from you again, Debbie. And it's wonderful that you're at home now. I hope that you can stay there. Not being able to get around is no fun. We have friends who put in a small elevator to take her upstairs and down. It's amazing how homes can be adapted to a person's needs. Your husband is a gem!
Welcome back to your blog space!!! So glad to see a post from you.
yes...thank you, you are so right about fitting ones home out to accommodate changing needs. we were going to put in an elevator last time but as i got better, i did not think i needed it. this is a big house, we are rethinking the stairs BUT i have everything i need. i feel very lucky right now to have all the tools i have, i can do almost everything i need to do with the help of assistive devices. i'm well ....and i am so happy to be home. wait till you see what i have been doing!!
Welcome back. I spent a month in the hospital with broken femur and rehab in October. I understand most of this too well.
WELCOME BACK, Debbie!--- sure missed you! I bet you're so glad to be home!
Glad to hear you’re home, I pray you continue to get better, just being home is a big part of recovery, sending hugs. I have been in Michigan and trying to catch up on visiting blogs.
That last post was mine 😃 Conniecrafter
There you are girlfriend! I have missed you and I'm so happy to see you've been out and about doing some fun things. I hope you continue to enjoy life and share with us! I'm stuck in the house! lol Sweet hugs, Diane
You have been missed and I've been thinking about you for weeks. Welcome back and pray you are on your road to a speedy recovery. God Bless your husband.
First of all, welcome back. You have been missed. And is this a special hospital because that food, the whole thing, looks like no hospital I've been in! I'm glad they took good care of you and hoping you continue to find your new normal (or the old normal!) soon!
Welcome back you have been missed!
Post a Comment