Drives in the car are in order right now, so much of nature can be viewed right from the vehicle.
One of many delights for me as summer comes to a close,
is seeing a field full of beautiful deer.
They can often be seen in any of the many open pastures in this area, not far from home.
It's always so exciting to see a little one, that still has its spots!
Sharing today images with Eileen at
for Saturdays Critters
4 comments:
Beautiful photos. I love seeing them. Mostly it's when they are running out in front of me when I'm driving but I occasionally will spot one or two grazing in a field.
Wonderful pictures.
Cathy
Debbie you did very well for taking photos from your car and the deer were very dear too.
Great photos! The little fawns are so cute and should have their spots for a few more weeks.
Post a Comment