This garden is located at the entrance to Allaire State Park.
I don't know who maintains it, I would like to know as it is beautiful...
and the hummingbirds love it!
The plants are neatly manicured and the feeders are always filled with fresh sweet water!
I think there were 4 or 5 hummingbirds active in the gardens while I was there.
I must have taken 40 pictures and they all look the same.
This is a Female Ruby Throated Hummingbird.
The male has a ruby colored neck, the female does not.
I wish I knew who started and maintains this garden, I would like to thank them!
16 comments:
What a beautiful garden this is. How nice to be able to sit and watch the hummingbirds. I've tried in the past to attract them but never had much luck.
It sure is a beautiful garden.
All the best Jan
Oh, I love hummingbirds!!! What a nice garden!
Beautiful garden, flowers and great captures of the Hummingbirds.
Have a happy weekend.
What a beautiful garden and your photos are simply wonderful!! Thanks for the lovely tour. Have a happy weekend, Virginia
Thats such a pretty garden and somebody obviously takes good care tending it! A great hummingbird gathering spot. We enjoy feeding ours and watching their swooping antics! They don't seem a bit afraid of us either--- BOLD little creatures! Merry weekend! HUGS
Wow what a beautiful garden.
Thank you for sharing. Hummingbirds will forever be awe inspiring to me. I just have had a few fly byes this summer. Despite numerous feeders none seem to want to stay.
It is a beautiful garden, aren't hummingbirds amazing to watch, I have one right outside my window so I can see them up close, so fun to watch them. I am sure they enjoy a lot of the flowers there too :)
It's my kind of garden and hummingbirds too? I would love to see them. Great photos Debbie!
What a gorgeous garden, Debbie. Hummingbirds are delightful.
Such a beautiful place.....
Hello Debbie,
The gardens are beautiful, perfect for attracting the butterflies and the hummingbirds. Your Hummingbird photos are awesome, so clear. A lovely post and beautiful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
Hi Debbie :)
Such a beautifully maintained garden, and beautiful flowers. Your photos are wonderful, and you took great shots of the hummingbirds..
Have a happy week
Best wishes
Sonjia.
You must have been in paradise my friend. I love State parks and how nice to have such a special garden! WOW!
thanks so much!!
Post a Comment