Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

RU

Rutgers University
 I had an appointment, up in northern New Jersey, Monday, by Rutgers University.
My youngest son Michael graduated from Rutgers and is now a Pharmacist..
I never explored the campus the way I would have liked to, so after my appointment, 
we wondered around.


It is a really lovely campus, 
many of the buildings are very old and have some really beautiful stone work.




This stained glass was stunning.



The sky was so pretty...filled with puffy white clouds that looked like cotton candy!




The grounds were meticulously kept, everything was so colorful and the grass was so green.
I was so happy to see, explore and appreciate this beautiful campus.

11 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie,
    Beautiful buildings, a great tour of the University!
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a beautiful campus. I love old buildings like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful campus--- love the old buildings! Are yall staying COOL up there? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful that your son is a pharmacist and graduated from here. What a beautiful area, those buildings are very striking. Thanks for the look-see Debbie, and thank you so much for your comment on my latest blog post. That's a great idea, I'll send you an e-mail soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely views of the campus.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful old buildings and campus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all was well with your appointment. It looks like a lovely campus, I love the old college campus, when Amanda was attending Yale we went to visit and I just loved seeing all the old buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read with great interest. Its history and I like this very much.

    Greetings by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never known exactly where Rutgers was, nor who Rutgers was, so thanks for the look. Those buildings are much older than I expected.

    ReplyDelete