Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2026

Wouldn't You Love To Live Here?

We pass this recently remodeled home often and I think it is just the sweetest home to start a family. 
I love everything about it and it reminds me of the home I recently talked about here.
It does need a rocking chair on that front porch.

 We always pass this next house on our way to Asbury Park.
I see the fence first...
and I always think I will remember to go back and take a picture on the way back.
I finally remembered.


Briar Woods


The hubs stopped the car and I decided to look closer at the yard.



Such a sweet spot, with the perfect name, yep I could live here.

I really like this tiny house with this sweet raised garden.


This is home for me.
It is a beautiful 3,000 square foot home that the hubs built.
I love my home...but it is just so big.


6 comments:

  1. You really do have a gorgeous home and I love the way it looks out back with the view of the river. I know we are both blessed and thankful. It's funny though, when I travel I see houses and I wonder what it would be like to live there. I imagine myself there, especially in small towns. It's fun! Enjoy your day! Love you, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures, Debbie. Our house is not as big as yours, but probably bigger than the 2 of us need. But I do love it... and I doubt that we will ever downsize (way too much trouble). Your house is beautiful and your view is wonderful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is lovely. We too are in a home that is much to large for us that little one would suit us just fine.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the houses are so nice but I love my house in the woods. We designed it ourselves and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It is the perfect size for two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home is lovely. So is that garden in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great homes and gardens, you’ve spotted some special ones! People are so creative in their yards and it’s fun to see. Your home is so lovely, I love the back and I know your view is beautiful….I completely understand about the size…my DH would love to get out from under all the landscaping work and our pool.but if we ‘downsize’ where would I put my tons of treasures? Ha! I hope you are feeling good. Thanks for the nice visit, Virginia

    ReplyDelete