Pages

Monday, August 31, 2026

Finding A New Rhythm....

routine, happiness and my ever important mojo!
Things here are a little bit different now, 
I have been making changes and adjustments daily until I have fully recovered.

I could really go for a smaller home, in the middle of nowhere...
a rocking chair on the front porch, pumpkins and mums lining the steps...soup in the crockpot.
I am happiest at home, "being at home" is perhaps my favorite "hobby".
Doing "granny" things like knitting, coloring, painting...paper projects, my junk journal
and the many other crafts I have dabbled into!
All of this surrounds me when I am home, along with the person I love most.

The hubs took this picture for me, a view from our backyard of the river we live on.


The evening skies have been so soothing!

    
I have enjoyed coloring for some time now, but I have recently become "obsessed"!
In the hospital, and during my recovery at home, I have been coloring every day.

This is the book that I have been coloring in.

There are a total of 120 different pictures in the book, I have colored 60.



Each week I will be sharing a few of the ones I have finished, so, be forewarned.

And a special thank you to everyone who has visited and left well wishes.
I am slow visiting, but soon, things will be back to normal.
- Fingers Crossed -

9 comments:

  1. Before getting into coloured pencil sketching and water-colour painting, I did loads of colouring! The therapy I received from that was more than I ever dreamed it could be. As you navigate through your new rhythm, I hope you make discoveries that bring joy to your mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love your view of the river, beautiful sky captures.
    I used to love coloring, I just give it a try again.
    Your coloring pictures are beautiful.
    Best wishes for you, the therapy and your recovery.
    Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself. Your home is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beauty surrounds you and so glad you are enjoying it and sharing it with us. I recently saw a advertisement for a new craft that creates pictures with colored glass and thought of you because of your love for the glass you fine on the beaches. Keep on keeping on:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is the view you want to look at forever. It's glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, I sent email to you and perhaps it went into the spam folder since I didn't hear back. Glad you're feeling a lot better, love your coloring books. Vivian Cate Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice to see you today. i have a lot of emails i have not read, as i was in the hospital. i will look for it!!

      Delete
  7. I have been a little absent from the blogworld. Good to hear that you are doing well.. wishing you a smooth and speedy recovery. The sky is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a talent for choosing the prettiest colors for the designs. I know this is so much fun for a creative person like you. I have a book and some colored pencils, I need to follow your inspiration! I keep you in my prayers my friend. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete